This module allows job applicants external to the company apply for positions within the company. The module is synchronised with the main system using the “Jobsite Sync” functionality (See Jobsite Sync).
An applicant must register before getting access to the module. Follow the steps below to register on the site
- Navigate to the job site
- Click “Register as new user link”
- On the ensuing screen, fill in the relevant information using the field descriptions below
- Username: This is the unique username for the applicant
- Email: This is the applicant’s email address. Note: The applicant must have access to this email address as they will be required to verify their email address otherwise password recovery will not be possible.
- Password: This is the password with which access will be gained to the site. Note: Passwords must be at least 6 characters, must have at least one non letter or digit character, must have at least one digit ('0'-'9' and must have at least one uppercase ('A'-'Z').
- Confirm Password: Re-Enter your password
- Fill in the personal details as required. Note: The information entered here will be used to automatically fill in relevant fields in an application form so please fill in as much information as possible.
- Click the “Register” button to complete the process.
Enter the username and password provided during the registration process to login to the system.
Once registration is complete, a confirmation email will be sent to the email provided. Click on the link provided in the email to complete the registration process.
If you forget your password, click on the “Forgot my password?” link and follow the instructions. If successful, an email will be sent with instructions on how to reset your password.
Once logged in, you will be able to view your job application history and any updates therein. Use the search functionality to filter the job applications as required.
To apply for a vacancy, navigate to Recruitment > My Applications. Click on “View Vacancies, select the relevant vacancy (Hint: Use the search fields to filter the vacancy list)
- Click on “View Vacancies” button
- Select the relevant vacancy (Hint: Use the search fields to filter the vacancy list)
- Read the information about the vacancy
- Click on “Apply for Vacancy” and fill in the application form
- Close Button: Use Close buttons to cancel the process and return to the previous screen