To create an employee, navigate to PIM > Employee List, Click on “Add” and fill in the necessary fields.
To delete an employee, from employee list screen, select the checkbox beside the employee(s) you want to delete and the click the “Delete” button.
Important: Do not delete an employee unless it was created errorneously, terminate the employee from the Role History screen instead
To Edit a custom field (if shown), from the relevant PIM screen under Custom Fields click the “Edit” button to fill in the relevant fields and click again to save.
To attach a document, from the relevant PIM screen under the “Attachments”, click on “Add” and fill in the necessary fields using the information below
- Attachment Description: This is the unique name for the attachment
- Description: A brief description of the document
- Attachment: This is the location of the attachment
- Browse Button: Click this button to select an attachment using the file system
- Upload Button: Click this button to upload the file to the server
- Save Button: Click this button to save changes.
- Cancel Button: Click this button to cancel changes.
To edit an Attachment, from relevant PIM screen under the “Attachments”. Click on an Attachment and change the information as required (See Creating Attachments). When done, click the “Save” button to save changes or the “Cancel” button to discard changes.
To delete an Attachment, from relevant PIM screen under the “Attachments”. Select the checkbox beside the Attachment(s) you want to delete and the click the “Delete” button.
You will be able to download and view the attachments for the PIM section where you have saved it. Alternatively, you can view all attachments stored for an employee by navigating to PIM > Employee List and then clicking the “View Attachments” link. This will show you all the attachments and you can click the link for the relevant section to jump straight to that section