Custom notification is a functionality that allows a user to create a message which can be send to any number of recipients through the dashboard, email or SMS.
To create a Custom Notifications, navigate to Admin > Notifications > Custom Notifications, Click on “Add” and fill in the necessary fields using the information below
- Notification Reference: This is the unique name for the Custom Notification
- Message: This is the detailed message for the notification
- Distribution Type: Select “Job Titles”, “Employees”, “Departments”
- Recipients: Select the relevant employee, department or Job description and click the “Add Recipient” button to add the recipient
- Dashboard Emphasis: Select “Yes” to have the message emphasised when shown on the dashboard
- Dashboard High Importance: Select “Yes” to have the message shown in “Red”
- Alert Type: Select how you want the alert to be sent
- Alert Date: Select the date the alert should be sent out
- Recurrence: Select if the alert should be sent out only once or repeated
- Expiry Date: Select the end date of the alert if applicable otherwise the alert will keep recurring
- Save Button: Click this button to save changes.
- Cancel Button: Click this button to cancel changes.