The system allows you to fill in your roster using Microsoft Excel and then import it as an alternative to filling in the roster on the system.
Admin > Job > Manage Employee Roster.
- From the “Manage employee Roster” screen, click the “Upload Roster” button
- Click on the “download the workshift list here” link to download the list if you haven’t already done so. Important: The roster upload requires using the workshift symbol which is contained in the workshift list
- Select the relevant entries i.e. month, year, location etc.
- Click the “Download roster CSV” button
- Open the generated file
- Fill the relevant Workshift code for each day of the month for relevant employees. Note: If an employee is not working on a particular day then that day should be left blank for that employee. You can edit the roster file for a previous month and make necessary modification for the current month but we strongly advise you begin the process by using the system to generate the file for a new month.
- Save the file (Using the “Save As” option) to a location of your choice
- Close Microsoft Excel
- Return to the system and click the “Browse” button
- Select the file you save from the relevant location
- Click on the “upload” button
- Open the result file generated and review the result for each line (scroll to the far right)