Importing Workmate Appraisals
The system supports bulk importation of employee Workmate Appraisals from a CSV file, this provides a way to quickly create or modify existing Workmate Appraisals without having to do so one after the other.
From this screen, you will be able to import employee Workmate Appraisals using the provided CSV file, you will also be able to download existing Workmate Appraisals. Follow the steps below to upload Workmate Appraisals.
- Navigate to the import Workmate Appraisals screen by clicking Performance > Appraisal > Workmate Appraisals > Import Workmate Appraisals
- Download the sample import file if you don’t already have it by clicking the link under the “Upload Steps” section.
- Fill in the fields using the field description below
- Employee Name: This is the full name of the employee namely, first, middle and last name. This field is compulsory
- Appraisal Name: This is the name of the appraisal for the Workmate Appraisal
- Deadline Date: This is the date by which a Workmate Appraisal need to be completed
- Respondents: This is the full name of respondents separated by a semi-colon. If the respondent is external, then use their email address.
- Question Name: This is the unique name for the question. Note name must be unique within the same workmate appraisal
- Display Text: This is the full question text which will be shown to the respondent
- Question Type: A question can be positive or negative. A negative question flips the response value. For example, a “disagree” option could mean 1 normally while an “agree” option could mean a 3. However, if the question is negative, then a “disagree” will mean a 3 and an “agree” will mean a 1
- Required: This can be a “Yes” or “No” to specify if the question must be answered before the form can be submitted.
- Save the file to a location of your choice
- From the Import Workmate Appraisal screen, click the “browse” button
- Select the save file from the chosen location
- Click the “upload” button
The file will now be processed, and you will be invited to download a file containing the result of the operation.
Downloading Workmate Appraisals
This feature allows the user to download the list of Workmate Appraisals which can be modified and then loaded back up. This feature makes it easier to make modifications to the Workmate Appraisals and supports bulk updates.