This screen allows the management of employee job titles used across the organisation. From this screen you can add, edit or delete job titles
Creating Job Titles
To create a Job Title, navigate to Admin > Job > Job Titles, Click on “Add” and fill in the necessary fields using the information below
- Organisational Head: Tick this box to specify that this role is the highest role in the organisation. Note: There can be only one job title specified as the organisational head at any one time and likewise only one employee can be assigned to such job title at any one time. If you specify a role as an organisational head the existing role currently specified as the organisational head will cease to be the organisational head.
- Job Title: This is the unique name of this job title
- Job Description: This is a brief description of the job title
- Job Specification: Attach a job specification document by click “Browse” then “Upload”. Supported file types are doc, pdf, png, jpeg and gif and the maximum file size is 10MB
- Note: Use this to store notes about the role.
- Attachment: This will show a link once the job title is saved and a document is attached
- Save Button: Click this button to save changes.
- Cancel Button: Click this button to cancel changes.
Editing Job Titles
To edit a job title, navigate to Admin > Job > Job Titles. Click on a job title and change the information as required (See Creating job titles). When done, click the “Save” button to save changes or the “Cancel” button to discard changes.
Deleting Job Titles
To delete a job title, navigate to Admin > Job > Job Titles. Select the checkbox beside the job title(s) you want to delete and then click the “Delete” button.