The Roster Sequences screen allows the user to add a sequence of workshifts while specifying the number of days each workshift will be allocated for. This feature is used by the “Auto Assign feature on the roster screen which randomly assigns employees to workshifts based on the selected sequence.
Creating Roster Sequences
To create a Roster Sequence, navigate to Admin > Job > Roster Sequences, click on “Add” and fill in the necessary fields using the information below
- Sequence Name: This is the unique name of the Roster Sequence
- Description: Enter a brief description of the Roster Sequence
- Workshift: Select the relevant workshift
- Days: Enter the number of days for which the workshift will be allocated
- Add Workshift Button: Click this button to add the current workshift to the list
- Remove Workshift Button: Click this button to remove the currently selected workshift from the list
- Save Button: Click this button to saves changes.
- Cancel Button: Click this button to cancel changes.
Editing Roster Sequences
To edit a Roster Sequence, navigate to Admin > Job > Roster Sequences. Click on a Roster Sequence and change the information as required (See Creating Roster Sequences). When done, click the “Save” button to save changes or the “Cancel” button to discard changes.
Deleting Roster Sequences
To delete a Roster Sequence, navigate to Admin > Job > Manage Roster Sequences. Select the checkbox beside the Roster Sequence(s) you want to delete and the click the “Delete” button.