An Aptitude Test is a request for feedback from an employee who has been on a course. It could be immediate to debrief the employee or set at a future date to see how the employee has applied the lessons from the course. From this screen, you can add, edit or delete Aptitude Tests.
Creating Aptitude Tests
To create an Aptitude Test, navigate to Recruitment > Aptitude Tests > Manage Aptitude Tests. Click on “Add” and fill in the necessary fields using the information below
- Name: This is the unique name for the Aptitude Test
- Duration: This is the number of minutes within which the applicant must complete the test
- Deadline from Trigger: This is the number of days within which the applicant must complete the Aptitude Test after it is created
- Pass Mark: The minimum mark expressed as a percentage which the applicant must achieve to pass the aptitude test
- Test instructions: Paste the test instructions which the applicant will see when the aptitude test is loaded.
- Save Button: Click this button to save changes.
- Cancel Button: Click this button to cancel changes.
- Preview Aptitude Test Button: Click this button to preview the Aptitude Test form and its questions
Editing Aptitude Tests
To edit an Aptitude Test, navigate to Recruitment > Aptitude Tests > Manage Aptitude Tests. Click on an Aptitude Test and change the information as required (See Creating Aptitude Tests). When done, click the “Save” button to save changes or the “Cancel” button to discard changes.
Deleting Aptitude Tests
To delete an Aptitude Test, navigate to Recruitment > Aptitude Tests > Manage Aptitude Tests. Select the checkbox beside the Aptitude Test(s) you want to delete and the click the “Delete” button.
Adding Aptitude Test Questions
To add Aptitude Test questions, click on “Add” from the “Add Aptitude Test” Screen and follow the steps below
- Select the relevant questions
- Add Question(s) Button: Click this button to add selected questions to Aptitude Test
- Close Button: Click this button to go back to the previous screen.
Removing Aptitude Test Questions
To remove question(s) from the Aptitude Test, from the “Add Aptitude Test” Screen, select the checkbox beside the question(s) you want to remove and the click the “Delete” button.
Changing Question Rank
Questions are shown on the Aptitude Test form in the order in which they were added but you can use the “Update rank” dropdown to change the order. Select any position from the list and the system will move up all questions preceding that position one rank up